At its core, leasing is simple — but it doesn’t always work out that way, at least not in the real world. In practice, things aren’t as easy as they should be.
If you’re reading this, it’s likely that you’ve got a lot on your plate and there’s pressure on you to get it right.
- You need to know where to look for options that will meet your requirements.
- You have to identify opportunities before others have a chance to swoop in.
- You must compare the different characteristics of the options out there — all while cutting through the fluff of industry jargon and metrics.
- You’ve got to negotiate against a landlord or their representative, and they’re already armed with real-time knowledge of a market that is constantly changing.
- You’re obliged to run a diligent process that ensures budgets are met and timelines are honoured.
All of this is expected of you — while staying on top of your day job!
Tired yet? I don’t blame you, but believe me when I tell you there are ways to cut through the noise.
I help tenants navigate this minefield and successfully lease commercial spaces. Sometimes this means relocating to something better. Sometimes it means negotiating an aggressive lease renewal.
No matter what the situation calls for, my guidance saves clients time, money and the pain of a major leasing headache.
For common questions about my process, the agency relationship with clients, how I am compensated, or anything else related to commercial real estate please contact me directly